Freebies at Selected Hotels near Alton Towers!
Alton Towers Breaks are giving customers another reason to smile. Stay at selected hotels near Alton Towers this May or June and get extra perks such as:
Best Western Nottingham Derby
- FREE ice cream with every main meal
- FREE soft drink refills for children
- Get 10% off dinner at Sophia's Restaurant
- 10% Off Dinner
- 10% Off dinner
- Kids aged 12 and under Eat FREE
Relax at one of these hotels after braving The Smiler, Alton Towers' brand-new record breaking roller coaster, and enjoy a mouth-watering breakfast the next day.
Book your Alton Towers break today from £175 for a family of four.
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing at the Hilton Leicester. Offer subject to change and availability.
Stay at the Alton Towers Resort from £59.63 per person
After an exciting day at Alton Towers, continue the fun after dark at the Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel.
As well as being right next to the Theme Park, you can enjoy:
- A 2nd Day FREE to ensure you don't miss anything
- Early ride time allowing you to queue up for brand-new record-breaking ride The Smiler before the masses
- Interconnecting water park be part of breaking the world record for the largest swimming lesson 18th June
- Themed rooms and lifts for the ultimate Alton Towers experience
- Kids' club and entertainment enjoy discos, movie nights and more
- Buffet breakfast at The Secret Garden Restaurant
- Alton Towers Spa lie back and relax after a day in the park
From only £59.63 per person enjoy 2 days in the Park, a stay at the Alton Towers Resort Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel AND breakfast to get you kick started the next day!
Beat the boredom this half term or treat your thrill-seeking Dad this Father's Day book your Alton Towers break today!
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on a family of four sharing at the Splash Landings hotel.
Turn your day at Alton Towers into a getaway from £10 extra per room!
Spent an exciting day at the Alton Towers Resort? Then why not stay at one of our partner hotels nearby and regain some energy for the long ride home!
Add a hotel stay from only £10 per room more than the family of four gate price. We'll even throw in a scrumptious breakfast to start the next morning, all from just £168 per family.
Join us at the Alton Towers Resort in 2013 as the UKs number 1 theme park launches its biggest ever rollercoaster The Smiler. The first of its kind in the world, The Smiler will be the biggest ever investment for a ride at the Resort. The Smiler is an all-knowing controlling force that is committed to ensuring you smile. Always.
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room at the Hilton Leicester. Subject to availability and change. Alton Towers online walk up price taken from Altontowers.com is £158.40 per family, our price including 1 day tickets, overnight stay & breakfast from £168 per family. The Smiler opens May 2013.